Fleet Fuel Card Solution
Challenges Faced By Fleet Managers With CASH TRANSACTIONS
Driver buys less quantity of cash given.
(fuel into gallons and other excesses)
Receipts can be fabricated or lost
Employment of staff to monitor fuel purchases at fuel stations
Restriction to particular fuel stations
Fuel stations sell less than actual quantity purchased
PRODUCT & SOLUTION FOR IDENTIFYING FUEL THEFT, UNAUTHORIZED FUELING AND EXCESS CONSUMPTION.
Fuel is often one of the biggest fleet operating expenses – fleet managers can always be in control of fuel expenses through our Fuel Card Products/Solutions. This solution helps fleet managers to gain control of fuel purchases, place restrictions to limit fraud opportunities and enforce usage guidelines. Reports on fueling transactions are readily available and can be received via email. Large fleets with thousands of vehicles are easily supported on powerful, web-based applications.
Feature & Benefits
- Convenience – 24 hour access to make fuelling purchase transactions via POS at fuel stations.
- Acceptance – The card is naira denominated and can be used for fuelling transactions at fuel stations with POS terminals nationwide.
- Cost Savings & Safety – Significant savings attributable to cash handling including eliminating cash carrying risks, fuel/cash pilferage due to collision between driver and attendant etc.
- Robust Management Information – System offers data from card transactions at the POS and from available tracking platform to provide analysis, benchmarks and capture exceptions.
- Security – The card utilizes Chip & PIN technology to guard against unauthorized transactions.
- Personalised – The CMS is self-managed for commissioning cards, loading cards with funds, decommissioning cards and cards can be personalised to carry a specific identifier or a specific company logo.